While getting approved for your home loan, you will be providing sensitive personal and financial information. PrimeLending takes your data security very seriously. That’s why we created an online application system that is simple, secure and convenient to use from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Secure Submit: Apply the Simple, Safe Way
We follow a 360-degrees approach to closely monitor and secure every step of the online application process, both internally and externally.
- Secure Infrastructure – Our technology platforms comply with all American Banking Association best practices, including encrypting data, using digital certificates and restricting access.
- Multifactor Authentication – We use more than one method for verifying your identity before granting access to your online application.
- Privacy Policies and Training – We have stringent privacy policies and our employees are trained to treat your confidential information with the utmost care.
What You Can Do Online
You can manage every step and save time by using our secure online system to apply.
- Get Prequalified
- Provide Personal Data
- Upload Financial Documents
- Electronically Sign Documents
- Communicate with Your Loan Officer
Important Security Steps You Should Take
You have a critical role to play in making sure your personal data stays safe.
- Avoid Using Email– Use Apply Now to provide sensitive personal and financial data. Never use email to send your SSN, bank statements, tax documents, etc.
- Create Strong Passwords – When setting your password, think beyond expected words or numbers, like your birthday.
- Use Secure Networks – Wait until you’re at home or on a secure, password-protected network before sending in personal data.
- Closely Monitor Privacy Settings – Always choose the least amount of data-sharing possible when setting privacy settings on apps and social networks.
- Beware of Odd Links or Unexpected Attachments – Spelling errors, email addresses that don’t seem right and out-of-the blue communications from friends should be treated with caution.
As your trusted lender, you can count on PrimeLending to take care of your private personal information. If you have any questions about data security or the best way to submit your information, contact your Loan Officer.