Love is in the air! Like most holidays over the past year, your Valentine’s Day festivities might look different than how you traditionally spend the day. Luckily, whether you’re spending the day with your significant other, riding solo or having a family night, there are still plenty of ways you can celebrate this lovable holiday.
Are overcrowded restaurants and overpriced dinners not on the cards this year? Try a relaxing night in instead!
- At-home spa. Grab some face masks, lotion for massages and candles for a relaxing Valentine’s evening with each other! Create a mix-and-match spa plan with help here: Spa Night
- Heart-shaped pizza. If you and your SO are looking for a yummy DIY, try creating your own heart-shaped pizza at home! This recipe is perfect to get started.
- Romantic dinner at home. There’s nothing that comes from the heart like a special meal made for two! Try these recipes by Food Network.
Don’t have a date or just don’t feel like being someone’s Valentine? No worries! Taking care of #1 (you) should always be a priority. Here are a few ideas to enjoy your evening solo.
- Dinner and a movie. Step 1: Order in from your favorite restaurant or make a homemade dinner yourself! Step 2: Put on one of these classics. Step 3: Enjoy!
- Treat yourself. There’s nothing like being able to treat yourself on Valentine’s Day! If you’ve had your eye on a special something, why not spoil yourself!
- Celebrate Galentine’s. Have a virtual happy hour with some of your best friends!
- Need a few other ideas? Check out this awesome list full of ideas.
The more the merrier! If you’re spending the holiday with the kids in tow, there are plenty of ways to have a lovely day. Check out our family-friendly ideas below.
- Get your craft on. These ideas are perfect to get you and the little ones in the Valentine’s spirit! Create crafty cards and heart garland to decorate your home with.
- DIY bouquet. Flowers are a staple for any Valentine’s Day activities! If your children love to create, this paper flower bouquet would be fun for the whole family.
- Family meal. After a day of fun, you’ll need to refuel! Be sure to spend some time creating a kid-friendly meal!
No matter how you’re spending the 14th of February, we hope you have a fantastic day! Be sure to share photos of your Valentine’s Day at home with us!