If you’re a veteran or active duty service person, November is a great time to buy or refinance a home. For the entire month, PrimeLending is offering $500 off closing costs* on all Veterans Administration home loans. VA loans are some of the best home financing loans available anywhere. They offer benefits you just can’t find on conventional, FHA and other government-backed loans. Only available to qualifying veterans, the benefits include:
- 100% financing
- No down payment
- No private mortgage insurance
- Flexible qualifying terms
- Low interest rates
- Lower monthly payments
- Available cash-out refinancing
“Being a VA Loan, I now know it was very difficult to deal with. The VA is very meticulous and PrimeLending was there to encourage me and answer any questions I had.” – Veteran Customer, Indiana
Why Choose A VA Loan?
The VA loan, more than any other, includes specific guidelines that protect veterans and service members’ rights and bank accounts. Costs and fees associated with the loan are closely controlled. The value and condition of the property is looked at carefully. There’s also no maximum loan amount for a VA loan. A home purchased with a VA loan must be used for your own personal occupancy, but you can use the loan to buy a house or condominium, to build a home, remodel your home, buy a fixer upper, or even purchase a manufactured home.
“We closed two weeks earlier than expected, especially for a VA Loan!! Very satisfied in how this was handled. Our Loan Officer went above and beyond and had a lot of knowledge about the industry.” – VA Loan Customer, Missouri
Pick A Lender Who Can Make The VA And Home Loan Processes Simple
It’s true that guidelines and regulations are constantly shifting when it comes to comes to government sponsored programs. But at PrimeLending, we have home loan experts who know how to cut through the red tape typically associated with VA loans. We know how to navigate the VA processes to help deliver a smooth, seamless and transparent process from start to finish. That’s why, each year, we’re able to help thousands of veterans and active duty military men and women buy or refinance their homes through the VA home loan program. We make the home financing process simple.
- You’ll work with a dedicated home loan expert and receive personal support from application to closing.
- Online tools make it simple to apply for and monitor loan progress anytime, anywhere.
- We work directly with service members and their spouses to keep the process moving.
- Documents can be collected, signed and submitted remotely.
“My Loan Officer made the entire home buying experience stress free and satisfying. They helped me to close in 21 days with a VA loan! I was confident that he had our best interests at heart and was instrumental at the closing.” – Veteran Customer, New York
10 Simple Steps To Getting Into Your Home With A VA Loan
- Provide us with your application information including income, assets, debt and credit
- Provide us with your Service Statement if Active Duty, DD214 if discharged or retired, or Report of Service and Record of Service if Army or Air National Guard, Reserves or Coast Guard
- We’ll apply for your Certificate of Eligibility
- Select a property
- Perform all inspections
- We’ll order an appraisal to determine the market value
- We’ll process and underwrite your loan keeping you informed of our progress
- Underwriter approves the loan
- Closing is scheduled with Title Company or attorney
- Bring your ID to closing
All Month Long, We’re Offering A VA Special Of $500 Off Closing Costs
Whether you’re active duty, long retired, or already have a VA loan, we can help you get the most from your benefits. Find your local PrimeLending branch to connect with a home loan expert in your area now.
*A credit from PrimeLending will be applied at the time of closing. This offer is valid from November 1-30, 2016. Savings only applies to direct originations made by PrimeLending for first mortgage purchase or refinance transactions, and is not available on loans obtained through mortgage brokers. Only one offer per loan transaction is available, and savings cannot be combined with any other offer. Savings will reflect on Closing Disclosures at closing. Borrower must lock their loan between 11/1/16 and 11/30/16.